- GEESD - Submission Guideline
GEESD - Submission Guideline
Abstract/Full Paper Submission should be submitted through email address: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the theme of Abstract Submission + Your Telephone No. OR Paper Submission + Your Telephone No..
- Full Paper Template Download
- Abstract Template Download
If the full paper template link is not available, please download it at: https://pan.baidu.com/s/16benR_26L_iF1IP8Tc7J3w 提取码: d4k2
Abstract/Paper Submission Information
- 1. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered. Incomplete or published papers will not be accepted.
2. Submitted papers should be written in the English Only, with a minimum length limit of 5 printed pages, including all the figures, references, and appendices.
3. Submitted papers should be clear and legible, including all the figures, tables, equations in a standard way.
4. There is an additional charge for the paper exceed 6 pages.
- 5. All the submitted papers should be in MS Word file and an identical PDF file.
- Review Process
1. All contributions will be peer-reviewed by at least two competent reviewers.
2. GEESD 2023 incorporates a rigorous double-blind review process, empowered by a fully automated review assignment system that analyzes the submitted manuscripts and the representative publications of TPC members and our reviewers, and matches the submissions to their expertise and interests. All submitted papers will be judged based on their quality and relevance through double-blind reviewing, where the identities of the authors are withheld from TPC members and our reviewers. As an author, you are required to preserve the anonymity of your submission, while at the same time allowing the reader to fully grasp the context of related past work, including your own. Common sense and careful writing will go a long way towards preserving anonymity. Papers that do not conform to our double-blind submission policies will be rejected without review.
3. Review processes of abstract/full paper submission can be checked followed.
For further information, please feel free to contact us.
- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel : +8618327076159
- QQ : 477725684
- Wechat QR: